Last updated: June 8, 2018
Kind of personal data collected:
Enapter collects usage data on our website, like sections and content visited, the duration of connection to the site, or user data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device. We use this information to improve the content and usability of our services.
Information collected via sign up forms
Enapter may collect the following information via our contact and enquiry form features:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
How is your information used by Enapter:
We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you emails about products, services, and latest news
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purpose
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your rights with respect to your personal data
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to.To make a request please contact us.
Last updated: June 8, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser, by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us, or a third-party, to recognize you. That way we can make your next visit easier, and become more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Functionality cookies: to enable certain functions of the Service
Performance cookies: These cookies are used to establish statistics and reports that track usage of our website (sections and content visited, duration of connection to the site, the type of content you asked to download). We use this information to improve the content and usability of our services as well as to test new functionalities.
Enapter uses Google Analytics so that we understand how visitors use our website. The data generated by the cookies concerning your use of the site is sent to Google and stored by Google servers in the United States
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
You may disable the Google Analytics performance cookies by downloading and then installing the browser plugin.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: